Looking to cut the cable cord? Can’t take the high bills that the cable company is charging you?
Learn how I saved a ton of money, still got to watch all of my favorite TV shows and finally ditched that expensive cable TV bill for good.
Be notified whenever I post something new!
So what are the benefits to this alternative?
- I saved money with no expensive monthly cable TV bill
- Binge watch all my favorite movies and TV shows
- Watch TV whenever I want
- Add or drop channel subscriptions as I wanted
- Watch only what I want when I want (and I might add as much as I want)
- Pay for only what I want
- Plus there is are hundreds of free channels that I can watch with movies and shows galore (I will blog about shows you can find on Roku channels)
- Roku has “Private Channels” aka experimental channels. They are channels that are not on the Roku marketplace but have programing you can watch if you know where to look for them. ( I blog about this too)
What do you need to get started:
Get the shows you want and watch them when you want
Now with Roku it’s easier than ever to cut the cord, ditch cable and watch your favorite shows and sports. No more do I need to pay for hundreds of channels I never watch. Many of the channels I watch are free and any subscription channels I watch wind up being cheaper per year than if I had to pay for cable.